Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Moving Forward

Now I am in the thick of it!  Open Studios are this weekend - actonopenstudios.org and www.youtube.com/watch.  I will be at the Artist Corner and Gallery, 566 Mass. Avenue, Acton - 12-5 Saturday and Sunday.  On Friday evening, October 28, I am having an artist reception along with Rozsi Moser at Reasons To Be Cheerful, 110 Commonwealth Avenue, Concord, from 6:30-8:30.  Our work is colorful and uplifting so please do come and feel free to bring a friend.  So much to do.  I am having fun mounting my work on wood panels.  It presents a whole new dimension.  I have been working feverishly to get things done and along the way have allowed myself to let go of what I am not satisfied with and reconfigure the piece or concept.  What I have ended up with has pleased me because I did not allow myself to become blocked.  I just relaxed into the process and moved forward. 





No comments:

Post a Comment